Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY CNY CNY CNY CHINESE NIU~ YEAR!!!!

An early Emperor of the Xia Dynasty in China once said 'Apicture speaks a thousand words'  
So i shall not talk so much and upload photos !!! :D
COUSIN GANG. xD


After dinner together!
Cousins
He say he wanna be popeye, So ya. LOL 
YU SHENG!!!
My niece and nephew like to take photos. I swear!!!
NIECE AND NEPHEW!!!

My cousins









My niece! OMG, She's so cute and she's the fourth in her family.

         My grandmother!!! :D
My dad on "chun dao he pan"
=My aunt bought for my parents for their 23rd anniversary, DURIAN STRUDEL!!!

My nephew:D



My cousins! I'm getting shorter and shorter :(

Okay. So that's all for today. Chinese new year is the best, cause all of us can gather. And altogether i am uncle of 11 children. I feel so old. LOL.
BYE!!! HAPPY NIU YEAR!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment